Our Services at Care World Home Care Agency for the elderly, disabled and homebound
Hiring an attendant caregiver should not be a burden.
You can rely on our experience at Care World Home Care Agency. When you hire from us, you don’t just hire our caregivers, you hire our expertise, our experience, our dependability and our commitment to get our clients the best home care assistance at the lowest possible cost.
What type of caregivers do we employ?
Our caregivers must meet the following requirements to get employed:
- Outstanding work references
- Training and experience
- No criminal record, SCAN fingerprint
- Must speak fluent English
- Clean DMV record
What types of patients do our caregivers have experience with?
- Hip injury patients
- Bed ridden patients
- Weak or cane users
- Alzheimer’s or Dementia cases
- Terminally ill patients
- Patients recovering from surgery
- Stroke and COPD patients
- Persons who cannot be left alone
At Care World Home Care Agency, we provide:
- Service within 2 hours of your call
- Free hospital or home evaluation visits to discuss your needs and special requirements
- We will explain to you our service options and rates.
- We will customize solutions to suit your needs.
- We will give you an opportunity to choose from at least three (3) qualified candidates based on your assessed requirements
Our Personal Care Assistance and Elder Care Services
- Assistance in Exercises
- Assistance in getting In and Out of Bed safely
- Supervision with Ambulation
- Assistance in Bathing and Personal Hygiene
- Assistance in Meal Preparation and Feeding
- Light Housekeeping
- Errands and Grocery Shopping
- Hospital Sitter Service
- Accompany to Doctor’s Visits and Appointments
Home Maker Services
- Light Housekeeping
- Light Vacuuming
- Wash Dishes
- Clean Kitchen
- Mop Floors
- Change Linens
- Dust and Polish Furniture
- Light Laundry
- Take Out Garbage
- Buy Stamps/Mail Packages
- Coordinate Lawn Care
- Grocery Shopping
- Do Errands
- Answer Door/Phone
- Assist with Pet Care
- Check on Food Expiration Dates
- Care of House Plants
Assistance with Daily Living Services
- Supervision against Falls and Injuries
- Incontinence Care
- Medication Reminders / Management
- Pick up Prescriptions
- Check on Medication expiration dates
- Monitor diet
- Special diet Meal Preparation
- Escort on Walks
- Assistance with Physical Therapy Exercises
- Transferring and Positioning
- Recreational Activities
- Transport to Doctor Appointments
- Assistance with Mouth Care
- Assistance with Grooming
- Assistance with Ambulation
- Assistance with Bathing
- Assistance with Skin Care
- Arrange Appointments
- Encourage participation in Recreational Activities
- Attend Church Service / Synagogue
- Transport to Church / Synagogue events
- Transport to Social Events
- Transport to Beauty Shop
- Attend Club Meetings
- Buy/Read Newspapers and Magazines
- Music Appreciation
- A thorough Home Care Assessment to evaluate client needs and preferences is conducted prior to initiation of services and caregiver selection.
ABOUT THE CAREGIVERS
Screening and selection of caregivers is one of our most critical tasks. All Care World Home Care Agency caregivers are employees of the agency. The agency assumes all responsibilities for payroll taxes, benefits, scheduling, bonding, insurance and worker’s compensation.
Would you like to find out if home care will suit your needs? Schedule a home care needs assessment with us by calling 800-418-8576. Care World Home Care Agency will be able to send a care coordinator to consult with you further about elder care services and cost-effective options that will work for you.
We’ve got the experience, we’ve got trained caregivers…Tell us how we can put this to work for you?
We can customize a care plan based on your home care needs assessment information which will lead to more favorable results when you start enjoying home care assistance from Care World Home Care Agency.